E Uparjan Online Apply
E Uparjan was launched for the farmers of Jharkhand state. In which the work of buying paddy from different areas of the state by the government at a good price is done. If you are a farmer and want to sell paddy at a good price. Then selling paddy in the MSP centre is a good option. So, in this post, information about the planning and working of E-procurement Jharkhand has been given.
Every year the product paddy is bought by the farmer by the Jharkhand government. In which the government buys at a price higher than the market rate. In this article, some important tasks like how to register a farmer, how to find a Farmer ID, check the farmer’s name list and other related information have been shared.
What is E Uparjan
E Uparjan portal has been released by the government for the farmers. In which we can sell paddy to the farmers of Jharkhand at a reasonable price. In which the purchase of paddy from different areas of Jharkhand is completed through the lamps of the block.
Farmers can register online or through the block. For more information contact the nearest Lamps Manager.
What is the whole process of its planning?
If you want to take advantage of this initiative of the government, then it will have to complete its process. Only then can you get profit. Some important points which have to be fulfilled are as follows
- Paddy should be available in proper quantity with the farmer.
- The farmer will have to register in the procurement.
- Details of land and details of paddy produce will have to be given.
- SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- The farmer has to deposit the paddy at the centre or lamp.
Farmers benefit from E Uparjan purchase
Farmers get the following benefits from this scheme
- The farmer gets a higher price for paddy.
- Farmers can sell paddy in large quantities.
- Getting a higher price than the shops in the market.
- Selling paddy easily.
How to register farmers on E Uparjan Portal?
If a farmer wants to sell paddy through E-procurement, then he will have to register. In which Farmer ID is made available to the farmer. If any farmer wants to register. So you can do it easily by following some easy steps
- First of all open the registration link of the official website of E Uparjan Jharkhand
- District (District) name has to be selected.
- Then, Name, Mobile No and Aadhar No. Fill it up
- Enter Password and ‘Confirm Password’.
- Put a checkmark in the I Agree with box and click on “Submit”.
- After that login and click on the Details button.
- Then, two options will appear – Fill Details and Land Details
- After filling in all the details of Fill Details, click on Submit. After this, you will get the Framer ID.
- Now, at last, fill in the land details and click on “Update”.
How to Check Farmers ID List 2021
If you want to see the name and Farmers ID of a farmer, then you can easily see it by following a few steps
- First of all, go to Farmer List of E-Uparjan Jharkhand site
- Then, Select District, Block, Panchayat and Village Name.
- Now, click on “Search”. After this, the names and IDs of all the farmers will appear.
How to change mobile number E Uparjan Portal?
If any farmer wants to change mobile number. So you can change the mobile number by following the following steps
- First, open this link for e-procurement
- And fill in the Farmer ID. Then, click Find.
- Farmer’s name and already registered mobile number will appear.
- Click on Edit. After this OTP will come in the already registered mobile number.
- Enter “New Mobile Number” and “OTP”.
- And click on the “Update” button.
How to Login on E Uparjan Portal
- Open this link to Official Site
- After that entering ‘Mobile No’ or ‘Email ID’.
- Enter the password. created at the time of registration.
- Enter the correct Captcha code and click on login.
If you forget the password, reset the password
- First of all visit this link of procurement Jharkhand site
- Select from Miller / MSP Center in User Type. Out of which you have a login ID.
- Select the District Name and Select User option and click on the ‘Submit button. After this ‘OTP’ will come in the registered mobile number, enter it.
- Create a new password and confirm the password and click on “Submit”.
How to check farmer’s payment details?
If a farmer has sold paddy in the paddy centre. and wants to see the payment details of the money. So can also see from the portal of e-Uparjan. Follow these few steps to see-
- First, open this link to the official site
- Enter the Farmers ID of the farmer. And click on “Search”.
- OTP will come in the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the box.
- Then, click on “Submit”.
How to contact Campus?
If you want to ask the head of the lamp some questions or get new information, go to the nearest lamp. Apart from this, the mobile number of the online lamp manager can also be known. For this, you have to follow the steps given below-
- First, go to this link of Jharkhand procurement site
- Then, select the district. After this, the name and mobile number of the head of all MSP centres will also appear.
|Farmer Registration||Click Here|
|Farmers List||Click Here|
|Mobile Number Update||Click Here|
|Farmer Login||Click Here|
|Uparjan Registration||Click Here|
|Contact Number of MSP Center||Click Here|
|Install Mobile App||Click Here|
|Farmer Payment Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|