APPSC Group 4 Notification 2022/ Apply online Andhra Pradesh Junior Assitant cum Computer Assistant Jobs (Last Date Extended): Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant jobs the state Revenue Department. The recruitment will be commenced under Group 4 category. Applications are invited for filling up a total of 670 vacancies.
Candidates must check the official APPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 to know the eligibility criteria, salary, selection process, application steps. The registration started on 30 December 2021 while the eligible candidates can apply online for APPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment by the last date of application submission i.e. 29 January 2022.
APPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 – Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant Vacancy
|Recruitment Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Details||Group 4 Recruitment|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant|
|Application Date||December 2021|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date of online application submission||29 January 2022|
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty. Also, applicants must have a knowledge of computer operations.
To apply for APPSC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022, the applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 42 years. Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per the state government rules.
Applicants of APPSC Group IV Recruitment 2022 are required to complete payment of the application fee as per their category.
- General Candidates (Men & Women): Total ₹ 330/- (₹ 250/- Application Processing Fee, ₹80/- Examination Fees).
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men, Families having Ration Card (White Card): Only ₹ 250/- (Application Fees), Candidates belonging to these categories are exempted from the Payment of Examination Fee.
The candidates who got selected for the APPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2022 will get ₹ 8440/- to ₹ 24,950/- Per Month.
The eligible candidates will be selected for the APPSC Group 4 Recruitment based on their performance in various phases.
- Screening Test (OMR Based)
- Mains Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Computer Proficiency Test (qualifying nature)
- Documents Verification
|Starting Date of online application registration||30 December 2021|
|Last date to submit an online application form||29 January 2022 (Extended)|
|Last date to complete the payment of the application fee||29 January 2022 (extended)|
How to apply online for APPSC Group 4 Recruitment of Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of APPSC at psc.ap.gov.in
- Check the Announcements section on the homepage.
- Thereafter, click on Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for Junior Assistant posts.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and register.
- Fill in the required information in the correct manner.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|Official Website of APPSC||https://psc.ap.gov.in|
|APPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification for Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant posts||Download Here|