Eligibility Code for NEET 2022 UG
- NEET UG Code 01: A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e 12 Standard 2022 whose results are awaited may apply and take up the said test, but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS if he or/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02: The Higher/ Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- NEET UG Code 03: The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects), and also English as a compulsory subject
- NEET UG Code 04: The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical tests in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05: The first year of the three years degree course of a Recognized University with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and the candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- NEET UG Code 06: B.Sc.An examination from an Indian University provided that he/she has passed B.Sc.Examination with no less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- NEET UG Code 07: Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English. Provided that to be eligible for the competitive entrance examination, the candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above or appeared in the qualifying examination in 2016. Provided also that to be eligible for the competitive Entrance Test the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology, and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and in addition must have come in the merit list of All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT)for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
11 July 2022
Release of Admit Cards for the Candidates of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) – 2022 Reg. The National Testing Agency will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) for 1872341 candidates at different Centres located in 497 cities throughout the country including 14 Cities Outside India on 17 July 2022 (Sunday) from 02:00 P.M. to 05:20 P.M. (Indian Standard time).
To facilitate the candidates appearing for NEET (UG) – 2022, Advance Intimation of Examination The city where the Examination Centre will be located has already been shared on 28 June 2022. NTA has received a few representations regarding the Change of Examination City. Those representations have been examined and their Examination City has changed wherever feasible and possible.
Now, to support and facilitate the candidates, Admit Cards for NEET (UG) – 2022 are being released as per the following schedule
||Date of Examination
||Release of Admit
|Source to download the
|NEET (UG) – 2022
||17 July 2022 (Sunday)
02:00 P.M. to 05:20 P.M.
|12 July 2022 (Tuesday)
11:30 A.M. onwards
How to Download NEET UG Admit Card Reg -2022
- Candidates are required to download their Admit Card of NEET (UG) – 2022 (using their Application No. and Date of Birth) from the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/ w.e.f. 12 July 2022 (11:30 A.M. onwards) and go through the instructions contained therein as well as in the Information Bulletin.
- In case any candidate faces difficulty in downloading the Admit Card for NEET (UG) – 2022 along
with the undertaking, he/she may contact us on 011-40759000 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Candidates are advised to visit the official websites of NTA (www.nta.ac.in) and
(https://neet.nta.nic.in/ ) for the latest updates.